In spectacular scenery on the fringes of Nairobi City next to Paradise Lost, Runda, off Kiambu Road, Five Star Paradise, Runda will be an iconic development designed for absolute luxury and comfort, allowing you and your family a truly exclusive countryside living experience with all the amenities, as well as facilities, of a lush and modern gated community. It consists of 182 exquisite 3-, 4-, & 5- bedroom luxurious villas and 65 4- bedroom townhouses on a 40-acre site with serene rolling hills and panoramic views.
At Five Star Paradise’s strategic and tranquil location, one will continue to relish a city life whilst, at the same time, enjoy the pleasures of countryside living amidst the green expanses, misty hills and scenic Kiambu area away from the hustle and bustle of the city, an approved “blue zone” area by the UN and many other diplomatic missions for accommodation.
Leisure times for all residents will get better with its close proximity to prominent shopping destinations and recreation centres including the newly opened Wadi Degla Club, Windsor Golf and Country Club, Two Rivers Mall, Muthaiga Golf Club, Karura Forest, The Village Market and Ridgeways Mall, amongst many others.In addition to the leisure establishments, one will have access to offices, business hubs, hospitals and schools such as Braeburn, Sabis International and Brookhouse. CBD, Industrial area and JKIA amongst others will be easily accessible via the Northern bypass or Thika Road.Each residence has been meticulously planned with gracious layouts, wide dimensions and highest quality materials.
- Approx. 1/8th acre per plot
- Eden: 3-bed premium – 2,604 sq.ft.
- Haven: 4-bed standard – 2,604 sq.ft.
- Azure: 4-bed premium – 3,078 sq.ft.
- Canaan: 4-bed luxury – 3,487 sq.ft.
- Paradiso: 5-bed luxury – 4,262 sq.ft.
- European Kitchen with appliances (hob with 4 gas for the premium villas and 5 gas for the luxury villas, hood, oven and microwave)
- Porcelain tiles and marble finish tiles
- Duravit sanitary ware
- Concealed cisterns
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Entrance passage
- Closed plan kitchen for the premium villas
- Open plan kitchen with a centre island for the luxury villas
- Dining room
- Spacious lounge
- Fireplace in the main lounge
- Family/TV room in all premium and luxury villas
- Dining and lounge opening to a patio and overlooking the garden
- All bedrooms ensuite
- Walk-in wardrobe and corner bath tub in the master bedroom in the luxury villas
- Large windows for natural light
- Solar water heating
Safety & security features
- Video door phone with intercom
- CCTV cameras covering the entire common areas in the estate
- Boundary wall with electric fence and razor wire
- Provision for panic buttons and alarm sensors
- 24 hours day and night guards
- Dedicated back-up response vehicle on site
- Police post
- Restricted gate access at the entry
- Well paved roads with street lighting
- Clubhouse and gym
- Games room
- Heated swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Children’s play ground
- Picnic area
- ICT facilities & Fibre optic
- Automatic back-up generators for common areas
- Pressurised water system
- Boreholes and direct water from Nairobi Water
- Water storage
- Ample car parking spaces for visitors
- 18m boulevard
- Sewer treatment plant
- Recycling of rain water
- Water treatment plant
- Smart utility meters
*Particulars not warranted
Contact us today for enquiries:
Phone: 0737 267 267/0715 267 267